***For Immediate Release***
Media Contact: Kevin Philbin, email@example.com
Hawthorne Caballeros Take the Field with Jupiter Quantum Brass
Following an incredible 2013 season, the Hawthorne Caballeros are back with the next installment of high energy, heart pounding passion that can only be the Caballeros. With a continuation of their 2013 program, the Corps will take you on a journey of Seduction and Pursuit fueled by the character and Hypnotic energy of the award winning Caballero Colorguard.
The world famous Hawthorne Caballeros are proud to announce their selections for the Caption Head positions for the 2014 season. Recruiting for the upcoming campaign are well under way. These are the educators who will lead each of sections to success!
Russ Batsch – Brass Caption Head
The World Famous Hawthorne Caballeros are proud to announce that the creative team for the 2014 campaign has been chosen. Plans and designs for the upcoming year are well under way!
The Staff will be lead by our Program and Show Coordinator Cliff Bialkin. He will be assisted by “World Drum Corps Hall of Fame” member, Lou Stork. Both bring a lifetime of leadership and experience to the team.
The Hawthorne Caballeros returned from the DCA World Championships with a first place trophy for our amazing Color Guard and overall second place win for the Hawthorne Caballeros. The 2013 program, unRavel, was a beautiful, unique and powerful composition that combined the historical Latin integrity of the Caballeros with a provocative, relevant and crowd-pleasing updated look and feel that the judges also responded to.
The Hawthorne Caballeros would like to thank the following individuals and groups for their support:
- Browning-Forshay Funeral Home
- July 26th and 27th 2014 Caballeros Weekend off(Event)(1 day)
- Kingston NY Contest Rehearsal The next day August 2nd and 3rd 2014 Full Corps(Event)(8 days)
- Kingston NY Contest Rehearsal The next day August 2nd and 3rd 2014 Full Corps(Event)(9 days)
- August 9th Contest to be announced with August 10th Rehearsal Full Corps(Event)(15 days)
- August 9th Contest to be announced with August 10th Rehearsal Full Corps(Event)(16 days)