More information, including registration and sponsorship details is available here.
The world famous Hawthorne Caballeros are proud to announce their selections for the Caption Head positions for the 2015 season. Recruiting for the upcoming campaign is well under way.
Following the epic saga of the 2014 season that captivated audiences of every age, the Hawthorne Caballeros are pleased to announce the return of the entire design team for 2015. Led by program coordinator Clifford Bialkin, the program will feature music by Key Poulan and Rob Ferguson, and will be visually brought to life by visual designer Drew Farmer and colorguard designers Bobbey Biddle and Matt Hurley.
Key Poulan-Composer/Brass Arranger
***For Immediate Release***
Media Contact: Kevin Philbin, email@example.com
Hawthorne Caballeros Take the Field with Jupiter Quantum Brass
The Hawthorne Caballeros would like to thank the following individuals and groups for their support:
- Browning-Forshay Funeral Home
Cabs at the Beach Tickets
- Rehearsal and First Performance May 9th 2015 New Brunswick NJ(Event)(3 days)
- May 10th Rehearsal Percussion and Guard...(Event)(4 days)
- May 16th and 17th 2015 Rehearsal FULL Corps!!!(Event)(10 days)
- May 16th and 17th 2015 Rehearsal FULL Corps!!!(Event)(11 days)
- Memorial Day Weekend Rehearsal Hawthorne Area!!! Full Corps(Event)(17 days)